Parents & Spectators
Parents / spectator’s expectations and attitudes have a significant bearing on a child’s attitude towards:
- Other players.
1. All parents / spectators within our Club are to be positive and encouraging towards all of the children not just their own.
2. All parents / spectators are desired to:
- Applaud the opposition as well as your own team.
- Avoid coaching the child during the game.
- Not to shout and scream.
- Respect the referee’s decision.
- Give attention to each of the children involved in football not just the most talented.
- Give encouragement to everyone to participate in football.
3. All parents / Spectators within our Club are requested to agree and adhere to our Club’s Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy.
4. Parents/Guardians shall be responsible for informing their respective managers of any known medical conditions which may be relevant in the event of a player requiring medical attention whilst playing/training with the Club, i.e. asthma, allergies, blood conditions, medications etc.
5. Playing Kit provided to the player by the club remains the property of AFC Market Bosworth. If the player ceases to be a member of the club the parent shall ensure that all such items of kit are returned to the club. Failure to do so shall result in a £20.00 fine.
6. Any fines incurred by a player, parent, supporter or Club Official from Leicestershire County Football Association Ltd shall be paid by him/herself directly to the Club. It is AFC Market Bosworth Juniors policy to recoup the fine/admin charge from the person concerned to reimburse the Club.