FA Charter Standard
|We are very proud to have been accredited an FA Charter Standard Club, which is testament to the hard work of our coaches and committee.|
What is the FA Charter Standard?
Launched in 2001, The FA Charter Standard Programme supported by McDonald’s is The FA’s accreditation scheme for grassroots clubs and leagues.
Its goal is to raise standards in grassroots football, support the development of clubs and leagues, recognising and rewarding them for their commitment and achievements.
The FA Charter Standard accreditation is awarded to clubs and leagues rigorously adjudged to be well-run and sustainable – and which prioritise child protection, quality coaching and implementation of the Respect programme.
Overall, FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club:
- Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
- Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
- Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
- Prioritises Child Welfare
- Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
- Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
- Can use the coveted ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials.