- Coaches must respect the rights, dignity and worth of each and every person and treat each equally within the context of the sport.
- Coaches must place the wellbeing and safety of each player above all other considerations, including the development of performance.
- Coaches must adhere to all guidelines laid down by governing bodies.
- Coaches must develop an appropriate working relationship with each player based on mutual trust and respect.
- Coaches must not exert undue influence to obtain personal benefit or reward.
- Coaches must encourage and guide players to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance.
- Coaches must ensure that the activities they direct or advocate are appropriate for the age, maturity, experience and ability of players.
- Coaches should, at the outset, clarify with the players (and, where appropriate, parent) exactly what is expected of them and also what they are entitled to expect from their coach.
- Coaches must co-operate fully with other specialists (e.g. other coaches, officials, sports scientists, doctors, physiotherapists) in the best interests of the player.
- Coaches must always promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play) and never condone violations of the Laws of the Game, behaviour contrary to the spirit of the Laws of the Game or relevant rules and regulations or the use of prohibited substances or techniques.
- Coaches must consistently display high standards or behaviour and appearance.
- Not to use or tolerate inappropriate language.
- Coaches are responsible for the collection (or appointing a trustworthy parent) of subscriptions and ensuring they are given to the Treasurer at every monthly meeting.
- Coaches are responsible for their parents, spectators and players behaviour while representing AFC Market Bosworth Juniors
Obligations towards the Game, The team official should:
- Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Promote and develop his own team having regard to the interest of the Players, Supporters and reputation of the national game.
- Share knowledge and experience when invited to do so, taking into account the interest of the body that has requested this rather than personal interests.
- Avoid all forms of gamesmanship.
- Show due respect to Match Officials and others involved in the game.
- Always have regard to the best interests of the game, including where publicly expressing an opinion of the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved in the game.
- Not use or tolerate inappropriate language.
Obligations towards the Team, The team official should:
- Make every effort to develop the sporting, technical and tactical levels of the club/team, and to obtain the best results by the team, using all permitted means.
- Give priority to the interests of the team over individual interests.
- Resist all illegal or unsporting influences, including banned substances and techniques.
- Promote ethical principles.
- Show due respect to the interests of players, coaches and other officials, at their own club/team and others.
Obligations towards the Supporters, The team official should:
- Show due respect to the interests of supporters.
Respect towards the Match Officials, A team official should:
- Accept the decisions of the Match Official without protest.
- Avoid words or actions which may mislead a Match Official.
- Show due respect towards Match Officials.